While choosing the best weight gain powder for females, you will come across hundreds of options that are available in the Indian market. It comes with different fancy names; also some come with a warranty of giving results in minimal time. Ladies don’t get confused; consider these few pointers for selecting the best supplement for you:
Don’t get attracted to fake promises or the packaging of the product. Most of the options available are marketed in such a way that you can’t resist yourself by purchasing it.
People also get most influenced is by the ambassador who is endorsing it. Maybe that is your favourite model. But don’t opt for it until it has something to do with your fitness goals [more talking on this in our workout supplement guide].
With that being covered, its time we uncover our top selections. We have went through enormous research, compared and analysis thousands of review to come up with this winning gainers.
And we more than ensure that you will gain some nice weight within months if you take this supplements properly with good diet and workout.
REVIEWS: 9 Best weight gain powder for females in India
[DISCLAIMER: The FitnessXP.in is reader supported. We may earn a ffiliate commission on purchases you make from links in here.]
1. OZiva Protein, Multivitamins & Herbs | Best ayurvedic weight gainer for women | For better metabolism, skin & hair
- Ayurvedic weight gainer, 23g Cold Processed Whey Protein, 5.5g BCAA in one serving Soy & Gluten Free, Non-Gmo, has no artificial sweeteners or preservatives, NO added sugar.
Oziva, being India’s leading clean-label active nutrition brand, has a variety of health products. Amongst all the ranges of product, one of the most desired product is Oziva’s protein and herbs women ( natural protein powder). It has ayurvedic herbs and multivitamins for better metabolism.
The protein powder is enriched with Shatavari, flaxseed, tulsi, and curcumin, which takes care of hormonal balance and metabolism. It is a mix of all the essential multivitamins and minerals, including biotin, iron, zinc, and vitamin A, D, B, and C, which makes it good for skin and hair health. How amazing it is, achieve your fitness goals along with getting beautiful skin and hair.
2. Advance MuscleMass Mass Gainer with Enzyme Blend | 7.15 G Protein | 23.46 G Carbs | Lab tested
- Whey protein concentrate, Mixer of Digestive Enzymes, Stabilizer, Maltodextrin, Dextrose, Palm & coconut oil derivatives, Creatine, Glutamine, Vitamin & Minerals mass gainer, weight gainer
Advance Muscle Mass offers a wide range of supplement products. The most popular product in their weight gainer segment is Advance Muscle Mass Gainer with enzyme blend. The best part about this product is the special (USA imported) whey concentrate. Other fat derivatives which are used are Creatine and Glutamine.
If you are someone who is beginning the journey to put on some mass, then this is the product you should look for. Other key ingredients include a mix of digestive enzymes, stabilizer, maltodextrin, barley, malt extract, vitamin, and minerals. Per 6 servings it has about 42.9 g of protein and 140.7 g of carbs and 22 vitamins and minerals. It should be post-workout, which helps in gaining weight and muscle mass.
3. AS-IT-IS Nutrition Whey Protein Concentrate 80% Unflavoured
- Whey Protein Concentrate is unflavored in nature weight gainer without side effect.
Asitis is one of the best seller products ranked# 102 amongst in health and personal care category also#1 in whey protein-containing products. This product is best for muscle building. As the main ingredient is whey protein, it is ideal for a person who is an intense workout freak as it boosts muscle recovery and reduces muscle loss.
The whey proteins are minimally processed so that you can get the maximum benefit of protein and nutrients. It’s a pure supplement without any fillers and preservatives.
Per serving of 30 g contains 24 g of protein and 5.4g of BCAA. This product is 100% gluten-free, and lab-tested whey protein which is imported from the USA, which adds to the quality of the product.
4. Nutrimuscle Massive Muscle Mass Gainer |For muscle & weight gain | Made in India
- Nutrimuscle MUltra Filtered Instant Whey Protein Concentrated, Cocoa Powder, dry flavours, Digestive Enzymes
NUTRIMuscle gainer is a calorie-controlled weight gain product. If you are aiming to build strong muscles, then this is the right product for you as it contains macronutrients. It constitutes amino acids – the building blocks of proteins that promote muscle building and also helps faster post-workout muscle recovery.
Another component for muscle development is BCCAs, which is there in the product to build, repair, and develop the muscles.
Proteins blend along with low glycemic carbohydrates are present in a targeted ratio of 1:3 Protein/Carb for support and increases in lean muscle while preventing fat storage.
5. MightyX Anabolic Weight Gainer | Lean Mass Gainer| 20% Protein | 65% Carbs
- Perfect Blend For Healthy Weight Gain, boosts immunity, power and strength, faster muscle growth.
MightyX brings high-quality products for fitness enthusiasts, all the products of mighty X are developed considering the highest safety, efficacy, and best quality standards. Coming on to the product, MightyX Anabolic weight gainer is a perfect blend of whey proteins, fortified glutamine, creatine, minerals, and vitamins – the essential nutrients for weight gaining. Per serving contains 65%carbs, 188 cal, 20% protein, 2G creatine, and naturally occurring amino acids.
The best quality proteins in it are easily absorbed, which results in muscle boosting faster and effectively. Creatine enhances the intensity of workouts. In addition to this, it has properties of antioxidants that boost immunity and helps in staying fit and look younger.
6. BIGMUSCLES NUTRITION Real Mass Gainer Weight Gainers
- 5 Protein Source, No Soy, Dairy-Free, No Artificial Flavor Lactose-free, High-Quality Protein, Banned Substance Free
BIGMUSCLES NUTRITION products undergo stringent quality checks before it reaches you. A real mass gainer is an ultra-premium protein formula meant for athletes. Per 3 serving it has 50 g of proteins from 5 sources, 160 g of good complex carbs, 1000 calories, and 7500 mg of BCAAs along with 3000 mg of glutamine.
It is suitable for all genders, teenagers, athletes, and workout individuals. It should be taken between meals, post-workout, and before bed.
Recommendation: Best budget treadmills in India faster weight loss.
7. Optimum Nutrition Serious Mass Weight Gainers | 50g Protein | 1250+ Calories | Non-Veg
- Fuels intense workout and replenishes glycogen stores
Serious Mass powder is a brand of Optimum Nutrition, a global label. It gives instant results if you are looking for gaining some mass in less period. Per serving, it contains 50 g of protein and 1250+ calories. Though it is a non-vegan product, it comes with a delicious chocolate flavour.
Interesting: Post workout body pain is normal you just have to try this home remedies for instant relief.
8. Zenith Nutrition Mass Gainer++ with Enzyme | 17g Protein | 51g Carbs | Double Rich Chocolate
- Gluten-free High carb: protein ratio & fast-digesting, Dissolves readily and offers maximum recovery good for beginners
Zenith Nutrition Mass gainer is ranked fourth in Mass and Weight gainers product range, With more than 17 g per serving protein and 51 g protein-carbohydrate.
It promotes muscle anabolism and promotes fast absorption of fats.
Glutamine helps in reducing muscle breakdown. Along with it has a combination of enzymes such as protease, lactase, lipase, and amylase, etc. helps in achieving your fitness goals must faster. This product is good for beginners as well as for professionals.
9. Muscletech Performance Series Tech Extreme 2000 Weight Gainers |
- Designed for active women and men, 100% whey protein with zero inferior protein sources, post-workout supplement.
Muscletech Mass tech extreme 2000 contains protein more than any other weight gain or mass gain powder. It is a 100% whey protein product that consists 80g protein, 400g carbs, 2270mass producing calories, 8.2 g of L –leucine, 10 g creatine, 20 vitamins, and minerals.
No gender restriction for this product, it is suitable for both men and women. Builds up muscles and supports muscle protein synthesis.
The Buying Guide
While choosing the supplement for mass gain or weight gain, there are thousands of options available in the market. It comes with different fancy names; also some come with a warranty of giving results in minimal time. Ladies don’t get confused; consider these few pointers for selecting the best supplement for you:
1. Don’t get attracted to fake promises or the packaging of the product.
There are thousands of options available, and they are marketed in such a way that you can’t resist yourself by purchasing it.
What people get most influenced is by the ambassador who is endorsing it. Maybe that is your favourite model. But don’t opt for it until it has something to do with your fitness goals.
Also, another thing is workout is necessary even if you are consuming mass gain products. So, don’t rely on the product alone.
Related: Build strong muscles not fat – This 7 powerful exercises will take you in right direction.
2. Are you an appropriate person for using the mass gain product?
From this question I meant, do you need such kind of product, check first and then decide, if it is not needed then don’t indulge in it. How to check this:
- Check whether you are underweight or not. If you are someone who has less appetite and has less weight than the ideal one according to your height, then you should go for it, it comes in liquid form, so it’s easy to consume
- If you are someone who has to take meals in long gaps, then mass gainers can be useful for you as a snack meal.
- Are macronutrients lacking in your diet? You couldn’t take the meal to your workplace/ colleges. Then get your supplement handy, with all the goodness of macronutrients take it as and when required to achieve your fitness goals.
3. How to choose the best weight gain powder?
- Look for the supplement which has at least 15 g of protein per scoop. Here I am not talking about per serving.
- The source of protein is one of the important factors for choosing your supplement. Go for the one which has whey protein; isolate casein, egg protein, or a combination of all three.
Along with protein, you need to check on carbohydrate source. Don’t go for dextrose containing mass gainers. You can consider choosing maltodextrin or waxy maize. Always go for carbohydrate sources like oats or quinoa powder.
Choose wisely ladies as it is a matter of your health.